07-05-2009 until 08-05-2020
Rules - Read Before Posting
Here is a list of the general rules for transactions on NYShooters.net. This list is not meant to treat people like children but rather protect the best interests of all parties. These rules will be updated as needed.
1. If you list an item for sale you must have the item in your possession and be ready to ship it upon receipt of payment.
2. No listing any illegal items. If it is illegal don't list it or mention it here, we encourage responsible firearm ownership.
3. List a price for all items, failure to do so will result in a mod requesting you list a price. Failure to list a price after being requested by staff will result in the ad being locked.
4. No linking to auction sites (eBay, Gunbroker, etc.).
5. No bumping ads until after 72hrs, you can however respond to questions in your ad with a new post. Don't over do it though, if there are multiple questions respond to them in a single post.
6. When selling firearms abide by all laws, this includes shipping to an FFL when necessary, etc.
7. NYShooters.net is not liable or responsible for any transactions that take place as a result of this forum.