Winchester assembly/takedown manuals $20+ shipping
Attachment 326Attachment 327For sale or trade are Winchester brand "Sequence of take-down and assembly operations". These manuals were produced by Winchester Product Services Dept. for their authorized repair shops. They are firearm specific and are printed on heavy stock. The manuals have hand drawn pictures and are heavily illustrated. Each page is numbered, dated (from the 50's) and signed by A.A. Arnold whom I assume to be the artist. I have manuals for the following firearms:
1. model 12 slide action repeating shotgun
2. model 12 featherweight
3. model 61 hammerless slide action rifle .22 cal.
4. model 88 lever action center fire rifle
5. model 63 auto. self loading rifle .22 cal.
6. model 94 lever action carbine
7. model 77 automatic rifle.22 cal.
8. model 50 shotgun 12 ann 20 ga.
I would like to get $20+shipping ea. but I will entertain offers. Will trade for problem free good M-14 20 rd. magazines, M6 bayonet and scabbard, AR-15 20 rd mags, M7 bayo and scabbard, Rem 700 LA wood stock. Have questions, need info or pictures please contact me at: email@example.com
Last edited by Anthony; 03-08-2011 at 02:53 AM.
Tags for this Thread