Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Gun Shop in Lakeville/Livonia, NY

Default New Gun Shop in Lakeville/Livonia, NY

I was waiting to get a haircut in Livonia today and I remembered that there was a sign in Lakeville that said "Gun Shop Coming Soon." I decided that since I was an hour early for the cut I would travel down the road to Lakeville to see if this shop had opened yet.

Upon entering I was greeted by an elderly women who was very friendly and helpful, there was also an older man working there who I would assume was her husband. I was impressed to begin with because they didn't treat you like a criminal which most gun shops around here seem to do, they also didn't ignore me like the gun shops around here who don't treat you like a criminal seem to do.

They have a limited quantity of firearms but a decent selection that ranged from hunting shotguns to black rifles and pistols. From what I saw their pricing was competitive for a small shop.

If you're in the area check it out!

I'll need to check them out this weekend. Did you add them to the gunshop map? Do you have a name and address? Or can you tell me about where it is? I'm relatively familiar with the area.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
    "Those who hammer their guns into plows, will plow for those who do not."
    Thomas Jefferson.

"Don't start a fight with someone that can end it from another Zipcode!"

I didn't add them to the map. I walked out and forgot to grab a business card with their info.

They are in Lakeville right next to Pizza Paul's. If you are on Rt. 15 heading north in Lakeville they are on the left hand side. The signage isn't great so you have to keep your eyes open. Parking along with the entrance, is around back.

Isn't that in Livonia, on 20?

Or has it moved?
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
    Thomas Jefferson.

Rt. 15 and 20A intersect that the corner there.

I stopped in there yesterday after work and was also. I thought there selection was pretty decent for a small place and thought there prices were fair. Im thinking about going back and picking up a Howa they had there.

Terry Guest

Is there a Go Kart track at that intersection for kids??????

No, the go cart track is 1 intersection down.

Default The Gun Trader

Great people been buying from them for a while when they were in Brockport .Very honest. Bob and Alice are very helpful.

I've been to gun trader in brockport a few times. Like you said. Nice people. Are they the ones now in Lakeville? That's closer for me. :-)
    Thomas Jefferson.