Thread: Plano All weather series 36' Gun case

Cool Plano All weather series 36' Gun case

Saw this gun case at walmart for $30 so i figured ill buy it ($99 on amazon?), i saw some Pelican case at arfcom and wanted one but dont really need one :S but for the price i figured wth not lol anyway .....

Product Features
    Lockable, weatherproof hard-sided gun case carries an AR-15 style rifle up to 36 inches long
    Dual stage, spring loaded lockable latches with padlock tabs; high strength pinned hinges
    Continuous Dri-Loc seal for weatherproof protection
    High-density foam interior; thick-wall construction; integrated press-release valve
    Designed to withstand extreme conditions; Lifetime warranty against defects

I'm not a big fan of the Pluck foam, but this will do for now so for $30 i couldn't be more happier....if anyone have a Hot Wire Foam Cutter and can help me out lmk ;)
    Last edited by Vince22SH; 11-29-2011 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vince22SH View Post
    Saw this gun case at walmart for $30 so i figured ill buy it ($99 on amazon?), i saw some Pelican case at arfcom and wanted one but dont really need one :S but for the price i figured wth not lol anyway .....

Product Features
    Lockable, weatherproof hard-sided gun case carries an AR-15 style rifle up to 36 inches long
    Dual stage, spring loaded lockable latches with padlock tabs; high strength pinned hinges
    Continuous Dri-Loc seal for weatherproof protection
    High-density foam interior; thick-wall construction; integrated press-release valve
    Designed to withstand extreme conditions; Lifetime warranty against defects

I'm not a big fan of the Pluck foam, but this will do for now so for $30 i couldn't be more happier....if anyone have a Hot Wire Foam Cutter and can help me out lmk ;)

I have a hot wire cutter setup. I actually tore it down yesterday when I removed one of the benches in my shop. I'm going to set it up on its own platform some time in the next 2 weeks, if you want to use it just let me know.

I don't suppose that has some way of attaching a shoulder strap, does it? My rifle case just has a handle in the middle and I can't reach the gate latch at the gun range when I'm holding it because the end of the case pushes against the gate.

Dave
    Objects in mirror are dumber than they appear.

Thanks rich ill keep it in mind;)

Quote Originally Posted by Hinermad View Post
    I don't suppose that has some way of attaching a shoulder strap, does it? My rifle case just has a handle in the middle and I can't reach the gate latch at the gun range when I'm holding it because the end of the case pushes against the gate.

Dave
    sorry for the late reply but if you can see on the last 2 pictures right on each side near the latches theres hole for the locks ...maybe it can be used to attached shoulder straps???