Thread: stag arms

Wink stag arms

About 2weeks ago I called stag about a tight magwell.That day they sent a u label that day.My lower got to them on the 25th. I got a call that day to tell me they were going to build me another lower with the same numbers. They also told me it would probably take 4+ weeks . Well they called me today to tell me that my new lower is on it's way and sent me a tracking number. WOW THAT IS SERVICE. YOU GOTTA LOVE STAG.!

Thanks for the heads up. My brother bought a few Stags and really likes them. Good to hear there's still good customer service out there!

Stag is excellent. I've had a number of their uppers and one factory gun. A+ product
    07 SOT FFL
    MTM-MFG.com

I know that stopping at the shows and asking them questions, that they ado have some of the best customer service in the industry.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
    "Those who hammer their guns into plows, will plow for those who do not."
    Thomas Jefferson.

"Don't start a fight with someone that can end it from another Zipcode!"

Love my Stag model 2.

stag_arms_model2.jpg
    Jim

NRA Life Member, GOA, SAF, NYRPA, S.C.O.P.E.

We must, indeed, all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately. - Benjamin Franklin

I just built up a my first AR15 on a stripped Stag lower fits well to my upper and no problems with my RRA LPK .

Terry Guest

I have a little plinker Stag I got off Gunner that I hope finally I am going to site in tonight.

P1010118.jpg

I was looking into getting a Stag, or at least an upper, as my 2nd AR. I had finally decided Stag was the way to go and then I was surprised to find out they dont use M4 feed ramps. Now PLEASE I dont mean to start any drama about feedramps and I really dont care much either way myself but I was just surprised that a newer company like that wouldnt have them as standard on all models.
    MY DISCLAIMER:
    I'm sure they work fine without M4 ramps, I know AR's have served in combat for many years without them, I know theyre only really needed for full auto and yes I would buy one without m4 feedramps
    BUT
    My basic thinking is basically - why NOT have a rifle with M4 feedramps? Required, no absolutely not but they basically dont cost anything and they cant hurt but only help feeding.

Do Stags definitely not have them? Any reason why? Do they plan to start incorporating them?

didnt know they didnt have m4 feedramps

honestly ive fed a few thousand rounds through my Stags. Brass and Steel cased ammo. Zero feed issues.

That said, I wouldnt hesitate to buy a Stag, even knowing this about the feedramps.
    07 SOT FFL
    MTM-MFG.com

Hey,Fritz give these guys a call they will answer you questions about Stag http://www.timsgunsny.com/