Thread: The Breakroom

Default The Breakroom

If you haven't heard about this website yet, check it out. Killer deals on Danner boots. You do have to sign up for their site to see the deals but it is well worth it.

HitTheBreakRoom.com

I grabbed a pair of these Danner boots that retail for $180 for $59 shipped.

Danner are good boots.
    Thnx for the heads up Rich.
    07 SOT FFL
    MTM-MFG.com

Terry Guest

Those boots are identical to one of my Rocky pairs. They are nice boots, but they are junk also. Have you noticed that in last few years all the top brand boots now are gluing the soles on, that is junk compared to a few years back.

Footwear doesn't last me more than a year (two years top). If I don't wear them out my dogs chews them to pieces so quality footwear at inexpensive prices has my name all over it!

Terry Guest

yeah I hear that. But I beat the crap out of boots, and the ones I buy are in the 150.00 - 175.00 range. Now if I want the better ones like a few years ago sewn soles they run in area of 300.00.... what a joke, and if ya look at them, made in china...

I have a pair of Asolo hiking boots and I think I've had them about 4 years now and they are still like new. Spent $200 on them but they have been well worth the money.

Terry Guest

Yup I use to see guys buy cheap 60.00 boots and replace every year, or be wet and cold. I had one pair of Rocky corn stalkers dry and warm for about 5 years at 150.00, I look for the Gor Tex.........